Sunday 7 July 2013

Sunday Music Time - Because I'm Happy

It's Sunday again, and it's time for some music. Today I want you all to clap along! A Happy tune by Pharrell Williams, perfect for a Sunny, or rainy, Sunday afternoon/morning/evening. Actually, it's perfect for every day! It is the soundtrack from the animated film Despicable Me 2 and it is called.... Happy!




As always on Sundays I am not doing anything in particular. Today has been spent reading, Agatha Christie, again. Did I ever mention that I love reading, and Sundays, and doing nothing, and my life? Well, I do, all of it and more! Tomorrow I am expecting good news, and if all goes as planned (and it will) I will be sharing them with you during the coming week. The excitement is high, as it should always be!

So, Clap Along and be Happy! Life is fantastic!

Love
Carina

1 comment:

  1. Very upbeat and catchy tune. :-) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete