Sunday 14 July 2013

Sunday Music Time - Sorrow

I woke up this morning to the news that my favourite Glee actor, Cory Monteith, is dead. And for some reason it hit me straight in my heart. I told you a few weeks ago that I am a Gleek, and Cory is the biggest reason why. I love his charisma, his voice, his vulnerability, his acting, his charm and his cute looks.

My plan for today was to post a happy song, because I am very happy. Yesterday was my last day at my old job at the café, the end what has been for the last two plus years. Tomorrow is my first day at my new job, at the customer service, and the beginning of what is to come. But I decided to dedicate this post to Cory instead.

This is the first song I ever heard him sing, he is rough because he wasn't a singer before Glee, and  love it. It is far from his best performance, but it is a song I really like.





My thoughts go out to his co-star and girlriend Lea Michele, his family, friends and the rest of his fans.
Rest In Peace, Cory, and thank you for bringing a lot of laughter, singing and tears into my life.

Love
Carina

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about Cory. Congratulations again, though, on your new job. I hope tomorrow, your first day, goes well. :-)

    By the way, I've nominated your blog for the Liebster Award. When you have a moment, please visit my blog to check it out.

    - Audra <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I find it very sad, but it is a part of life.
    Thank you, today went very well and I think and feel that will be very happy there. :D

    Awwwww, that is so nice of you!

    Actually I thought I was following your blog, but something must have gone wrong. Will fix it immediately.

    xx
    Carina

    ReplyDelete