Monday 29 July 2013

Diary

I just love my new life!
I love my new job, my new friends, my new wages!
I love the new me!

Because I feel like a brand new person. I have more energy and are able to actually enjoy my free time now, before I was always so tired that I hated even thinking about doing something. Now, I enjoy doing things.

This past weekend I was a busy bee on the Saturday, I did some washing, I cleaned the house, did the shopping, baked a cake and cooked. All before my monthly Girly Night with films, face mask, foot bath, nice food and popcorn with my good friend C. It was an amazing feeling to have that kind of energy. It has been a long time.

And today I got my first wage, "only" for half a month, but still it is more money in one lump than I have had for a year and a half. Nice.

I'm feeling alive again. Not only do I feel like I can enjoy the times I am not working, but I also have the money to actually do something during those times as well.

The only thing I haven't been doing much of lately is writing, but I think I just need to settle in this new life first.Also, I have an "old" laptop, and it gets extremely hot this time of year, and since I have it on my lap I get extremely hot too. Right now I am sweating like a pig. Hahaha, nice ha! It is 30 degrees (Celsius) in here as it is anyway, with this laptop on my lap it gets warmer than that. So, only a short moment at a time. And also, I do sit in front of computer screens all days, so some days I just don't feel like sitting in front of one when I come home.

Anyway, I am sure the inspiration will show up when it gets cooler again.

Tonight will be pizza night, a simple way to celebrate.

Love
Carina

No comments:

Post a Comment