Wednesday 21 March 2012

Diary - Birthdays

It is birthday week in our house this week. Past Sunday our little kitty had his very first birthday, today is my birthday, and on Friday our big kitty has his 4th birthday.

A lot of people don't like their birthdays, I guess because it reminds them they are getting older. I'm not like that though. I like my birthday, and I like my age. Every year is better than the year before in my world. Every year I have grown wiser and smarter, one way or another.

So far today I have stayed in bed, playing silly games on facebook, watching telly and answering congratulations from a lot of friends and  family. I love it when people congratulate me! And I am grateful for every single one of them.

Eventually I will get up of bed and do some exercise, probably the 20 minutes Zumba Express and an 8 minutes tae bo exercise. I have been doing them for the last couple of days, it doesn't take any time and I plan to keep doing them every weekday from now on. I need it and I like it.

Tonight we are going out for dinner at a very lovely restaurant in Fuengirola, called La Farola, with some friends. One of them has a birthday today too so it will be a joyful evening, as always when we meet.

My favourite ice hockey team, Brynäs, is playing a very important game tonight and as a present to me I am sure they will win. And I say thank you now, for the unexpected but great news I will be getting sometime during the day.

Have a great time out there. I am.

Love
Carina

1 comment:

  1. wiii jag hittade en blogg minsann :P Nu ska här läsas. Kika gärna in på min också. Kramis

    ReplyDelete