Monday 19 March 2012

Diary

I had a brilliant day yesterday! We went to some firiends house for a roof terrace BBQ in the afternoon sun. The men (?) played videogames down stairs while us girls stayed up on the terrace, chatting and drinking Tinto de Verano on loungers all afternoon, until the sun set and it got a bit cold. See, that is what I want! I roof terrace! It has been my dream since I first came to Spain and I will have one in the next place I live, or I will not move at all! Roof terraces are not only for the sunny days, they are also for the warm evenings and nights. Imagine to lay up there looking up on the black sky where the stars are shining.

I want to have BBQs with friends and take advantage and enjoy the weather where I live. I want to dance up there, in my bikini. So, yes, I will have a roof terrace. Soon!

Today will be another brilliant day, I've got some bread (very low carb of course) in the oven, some washing in the machine. I will do some Zumba and clean the house. After a nice shower I will take the train, where I will do some writing, to IKEA where I will walk around on my own and look at what furniture I want for when we find our roof terrace place, and I will do some writing. Hopefully my Sweetie will turn up with a friend and we will walk around some more and hopefulle get a book case, or a cupboard for our livingroom. And I will take the train back home, while the guys go by car, and do some more writing.

Yes, this will be another brilliant day indeed.

Oh, and hopefully I will get a call from an agent saying we got a viewing on our dream house this week! Dream house being a place with a roof terrace and plenty of indoor space. :D

I wish all of you out there a brilliant day as well! Be well, love yourself, have fun and enjoy your life to the fullest!

Love
Carina

No comments:

Post a Comment