Monday 5 March 2012

Diary

My day: I woke up, made myself some nice coffee with some cream in it (Sweetie didn't have time this morning, ususally he makes it for me), yummie, and I watch some Frasier and Undercover Boss on telly. I took the train into town and went for a coffee at the cafe where I work (spent some time writing while enjoying my lovely coffee (we've got the best coffee in town), and then to the bank where I had to stand in line for about 20-30 minutes (didn't check, don't care, was listening to music and playing games on my phone) and then I had a very nice walk home in the sun. I went grocery shopping and then home and got changed into my bikini and then I went down to the pool for some sun catching. I love lying on the lounger in the sun listening to music! I just only got back in and I think I might do some Zumba, or maybe make some lovely carb free (well almost) bread. I love that bread!

Anyway, my day has been great, because this is how I have chosen to live my life! Don't be jealous, get even!
I am sure my evening will be just as fantastic and I think tomorrow I will have another great day.

How was your day? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment