Wednesday 29 February 2012

Diary

Every day I try to remember to be grateful that I am alive and at good health and that my loved ones are the same. Days like today I realise even more how lucky I am for that. I have some good friends going through life changing events, one with some serious health issues and another two who's family member has gone missing.
Inside I am a disarray of emotions and thoughts, one second feeling extremely happy that it is not me, or my family, and the next second feeling a deep pain and helplessness for my friends.

I urge you all to remember how precious life is, and how fast things can change. Live your life with joy and take care of the people you love. Tell them how much you love them, make sure they know without a doubt.

I wish you all love and good health, be safe and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment