Friday 24 February 2012

Diary

Yesterday was a good day, well all my days are good days but yesterday was different, because I had such an inspiration all day. I started out writing on my book in the morning, kept on writing while waiting for the train and on the train and the whole time working I was plotting in my head, idea after idea came to me moving my story forward. Our youngest cat helped moving it forward in the morning too by knocking over my coffee mug all over the bed. Well expect a knocked over coffee mug to appear in the book somewhere.

I'm dyeing my hair at since we are going out for dinner tonight with a friend who turned 30 recently, Japanese. I love japanese food, although it does not really agree with my normal diet. My diet is LCHF btw, Low Carb High Fat, and I don't eat that way to lose weight but because carbs are bad for you (at least for me) and fats are good (at least for me). How do I know? My body tells me so.

Anyway, got to go rinse my hair and get ready for the bank and work. Have to make sure I've got enough money for my mobile bill, I love my mobile and what I pay for so it's a good thing. I hope your day will be as fanastic as mine will be! Stay safe and stay happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment