Sunday 26 February 2012

Diary

I love sundays here in Spain. Everything is closed, except for most restaurants, bars, and cafes. You are forced to do stuff you like to do such as stay in bed all day, sunbathe, chill on the sofa infront of the telly, read or write (well I choose to see it that way anyway but I know some people use sundays for cleaning and other very important must-do-today-or-i-will-die chores).

So far today I have made a base for the homemade (lchf) pizza we're having tonight and I've cooked some bacon and eggs for a late breakfast, and I have had coffee in bed while watching telly, and now I am doing this. Soon I will make some bread (lchf) for me so I can have a boiled egg and Kalles (swedish) kaviar sandwich for breakfast tomorrow. And I am going to prepare some toppings for our pizza, and after that I will.... well, I have no idea what I will feel like doing when it's time for "after that". Point is that I haven't done anything I HAD to do, all I've done so far is because I wanted to do it, and whatever I do later on will be because I want to do it.
(Btw I am never bored because whatever I do, I choose to do it)

I wish you all a very happy and relaxing Sunday! Spend time with your loved ones and enjoy the fruits of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment