Wednesday 15 February 2012

Diary

I am back! In a new, better but still the same way. For those of you that don't know, I started to work for a new magazine, as a writer and proof reader, a few months ago and I loved the writing and the proof reading part of it. However, I found all the things around it very stressful and once the first issue was out, part from being extremely proud of myself (for being a published and paid writer) I had also lost all my will to write. So I didn't do any writing at all, until I made the decision to drop the magazine in an attempt to get the feeling for writing back. It has been a little bit of a struggle, but here I am. An experience richer, a lot wiser in knowing what I don't want to do, and happy to be back on track!

I hope you will all enjoy this upcoming blog post!

Love Carina

No comments:

Post a Comment