Monday 20 February 2012

Diary

I am writing! That is I am writing something that will end up being a book! I have no idea where the plot is going, I have got no story outlined, and no charachters made up in advance, and I don't use my laptop. I use pen and paper and write it as it comes to me. I don't stop to think about grammar or spelling, or what I'm writing, I just write, and I can feel that this is it. This will be my first book. And it feels so good to be here!

I have also realised, although I have really known fpr a while somewhere within me, that I seem to find inspiration waiting for or being on the train, and in bed. Not when I am sitting by the desk in front of my laptop, all ready to write. But I don't care where I am as long as I write and as long as I love it!!

I am wishing everybody a great day. I am going out for a train ride to some place I haven't been and I am bringing my pen and paper. The sun is shining and I am sure there is spring in the air. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment