Monday 12 March 2012

Diary - A Word For My Friend

There is a strange feeling over my life today. I very dear friend of mine decided to end his life yesterday. He was the warmest, most loving and caring person, always spreading love and laughter around him. A whole little town, and more, is in chock and grief right now. I spent last night crying my eyes out, from love for my friends, love for my friends who found him and for the people who were closest to him. For the world's loss of a great man.

I look out the window and I see the bright sun shining warmly over the glittering Sea and I know that my friend is somewhere in the neighbourhood. Sitting on a balcony, drinking a beer, laughing about life.

I consider myself lucky having been his friend, having him as mine. I am grateful that I put a smile on his face and love in his heart the last time I saw him, in january. I am grateful I got to see him and spend some time with him. I am grateful for all the wonderful words he wrote to me after that day.

He told to me that I am missed and loved back home. I tell him now, that he is missed and loved back here.

I don't ask why, or how. The answers to those questions wouldn't make any difference now. The only thing that matters is that we should remember him for who is was, honour him by showing our love to our friends and family, enjoy our lifes as he couldn't but wanted to, and be as happy as we possibly can.

Take care of yourselves out there! Feel the love and spread it! Let it fly! Laugh! And make your dreams come true!

We miss you, Teddybear! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment