Thursday 13 June 2013

Diary

Scented candles, bubble bath,  mediation and
 EFT is a great way to relax both mind and body. 
I have been working today, and I spent a lot of the time thinking about what I want to do with this blog, and what I want to write in it and other very important stuff like it. Every time I think about the Quality Inside And Out now I get goose bumps and feel a nice chill up my spine. I love that feeling!! I love having that feeling! Does anybody else ever get like that?

I am in pain today though, my muscles in my shoulders, neck and upper back are all tense and very sore. I must have slept in a very bad position last night. I made it through work thanks to EFT, I hid in the restroom every now and again to tap a bit on it to get the tension and pain down a bit. When I came home my son gave me a massage, and I put some tiger balm on. It helped for a while.

In a bit I will light some scented candles and get into a nice, warm, soothing and bubbly bath and after that I will do some more EFT and meditate. That should help relax my muscles!

I meditate every day now, it is so nice. I love it! It helps me connect with my inner self, and it gives me a clearer mind. I mostly use guided meditations so far, but eventually I'm hoping to be able to do it all on my own.

How was your day? What do you do to relax?

Love
Carina

No comments:

Post a Comment