Wednesday 12 June 2013

I am back!

It's been over a year since I last posted anything on this blog. Last year I decided to move the blog to another host, for different reasons, but for some reason I never deleted this one. And for some reason I never really got into the right feeling with the "new" one, which led to not writing at all in the end. Again. Yes, I tend to fall into to that place every once in a while. But, hey, yesterday I made the decision to close down the "new" blog and move back to this.

My view at breakfast up on our roof terrace! 

I have changed the looks on it a bit, and I will probably keep changing it for a while until it feels completely right for me. Please bear with me!

So what is new? What has happened this past year? Well, inside I have grown a lot, I have collected more wisdom and knowledge. Do you know the difference between wisdom and knowledge, btw? "Knowledge is knowing the tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it in your fruit salad" - Miles Kington. On the outside most things are the same, except that my family lost a close family member, my Sweetie turned 40, and my son moved here, all in 8 days time in October. It was an intense week during which I learnt a lot about emotions and how to focus my thoughts.

I love our roof terrace and on my days off I like having a late breakfast up there in the company of my son. I love having him here.

I have found the tranquillity and peace of meditation, and I have learnt some other useful methods to relieve stress and find calm.

I did the 5th annual Tapping World Summit in February and had some major breakthroughs and during these last two weeks I have spent a lot of time listening to interviews with some of the worlds most successful inspirational writers during the first ever Hay House World Summit. Both these summits are online and completely free and I am looking forward to next years summits already.

I think this is enough for now. Until next time, walk in love and peace!

Love
Carina

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carina, welcome back! And what a lovely new look for your blog, the colours are quite peaceful and classic. I look forward to reading your new posts. And what a great quote, about the difference between wisdom and knowledge! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pirlgirl! I am happy you like the new look, I really like it a lot too! Yes, I love this quote! I think it makes it easier for people to understand the difference between the two! Hope to see you back here soon, and I will pop in to see you too soon! xx

      Delete