Sunday 23 June 2013

Sunday Music Tradition!

Another Sunday, another sunny day! And I love it! Today I went for a coffee with my very good friend C. It's been a while since we saw each other since she's been away so it was very nice to catch up on things. There's nothing like a bit of sunshine, a nice cold ice coffee, a good friend and some proper girl talk on a Sunday afternoon.

Afterwards I came home and decided that I should make it a Sunday tradition to post a music video. I'm not really fond of must-dos, but this is a nice one to (have) to do, I think. I started out with an idea of what type of song I wanted, but couldn't find anything that felt right, so I clicked something else, search something different and have now spent hours listening to music, from Frank Sinatra, Etta James and Louis Armstrong to Maroon 5, Queen and Lady Gaga, and I almost forgot why I was doing it in the first place.

So, this is where I ended up. With one of my favourite Glee mash-ups, of two of my favourite 80's songs, from two epic 80's films (Risky Business and Top Gun), with the one and only Tom Cruise, who back then was incredibly hot. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with boys in this video either. Enjoy and please sing and dance along with it, so I don't have to be alone doing it!




And, yes, I am a total Gleek, as in a fan of Glee. Glee is absolutely brilliant, it makes me cry and laugh at the same time. So, shoot me, or better yet, join me!


Love
Carina

No comments:

Post a Comment