Sunday 30 June 2013

Sunday Music Time!! Yaaayyyy!!!

A few nights ago I was cruising Facebook on my smartphone, and I was just about to log out as I stumbled upon this video. I am not sure why I clicked it, but somehow I felt like I had to. I spent the next hour on youtube, listening to this young man. I love raw, crispy voices. Always have and always will. And this one is no exception. This is simple, raw, crispy, genuine and in Swedish, but listen anyway. It will be worth it. There is something about this kid that makes me think he will have a brilliant future ahead of him. Listen, and enjoy!




This week is full of good things I am dying to tell you about, but this is not the time to do it. I might tell you further on though. I find life just simply amazing and I have got such a nice feeling in my body. I know that a big part of that has to do with meditation. It is really helping me keep in touch with my inner feelings of love, safety and peace. I have a feeling that all is well!

Today I am extremely lazy! The weather is fantastic, hot and sunny outside and I am inside reading on my Kindle. I love my Kindle by the way! Since the end of last summer I have been reading up on Agatha Christie, one of my all-time favourite writers. But, since I don't really spend that much time reading anymore I still have more than half of them to go. But, I don't mind, because I think they are brilliant in so many ways. There is a depth to a lot of them that a lot of people don't understand.

Who are your favourite writers? What are doing a Sunday like today?

Love
Carina

No comments:

Post a Comment