Wednesday 15 June 2011

“I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.” - Arthur Rubinstein

I am a big believer in Love. I’m not only talking about Love for my partner, son, family and friends. I’m talking about Love for everything in my life. And most of all the Love for my life. And all the small details that make up my life. Everything from where I live, that I live, how I live, to the clothes I wear, my work, the sun, the wind, the sea, and on to the fact that I can read and write (sure helps me a lot when I do this!), that I have eyes that work well enough do use them for this. That I am constantly learning about Love and life. Loving everything has helped me become a better person, a happier person, simply because it brings me good feelings about everything and about me. I love life and life loves me back and if life loves me back, than I can’t be such a bad person. Right?!

Of course, it wasn’t always like this. I’ve had my fair share of bad situations, bad feelings, fights for the will to live, hating life, hating circumstances and so on. I’ve worked my way to where I am today and it hasn’t always been an easy trip. But at the end of the day, all those situations, and feelings has helped me to get here. And that makes me grateful for all my experiences, and that makes me love my past even if it wasn’t always easy or fun.

I believe that the world would be a much better place if everybody could just see all the good things in their lives, instead of all the things they lack. I’m not saying it’s wrong to want something more or something even better than what they already have. It is a necessity to keep striving for something better. Although, I do think that most people need to take a hard look on what they want and why they want it. I love my life, and my life loves me back, but I still want an even better life, because the strive helps me grow. And I love to grow!!! How about you? Do you love life? Does life love you back?

2 comments:

  1. Lovely article Carina. I'm pleased to hear that you have reached a place in your life where everything is working out well for you. It's then so nice to see that you have the love to share your thoughts and feelings with others, who no doubt can benefit from your wisdom in perhaps more ways than we are initially aware.... Liss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Liss, for your kind words and for commenting. I've had the idea for this growing for a long time, and now was the right time for me to do it. How are you doing in your life? Love/Carina

    ReplyDelete